When you go to set a new health or fitness goal, or get the news from your doctor that you’re at risk of health issues, and you know you need to do something to get help to start exercising, the first question most people have is where can I go that’ll actually like? Or better yet, where will I actually fit in? Which people are my people?
Or better yet, where will I actually fit in? Which people are my people?
- Does the thought of going to a big crowded gym make you feel something between revulsion and terror? If you can’t even stomach the thought of going to a gym, you know you’ll never show up, you hate trying to wait for the machines, and you have no idea what to do to be successful, then you’re going to fit in great with us. We’re a small, private boutique, with no onlookers watching you while you work out. Everyone here is working on the same things. So we’re the place for you.
- Have you been thinking about making a change for a long time? Have you been considering starting for a while now? But the problem either stay the same or gets a little bit bigger? Are you finally ready to do something but you’re afraid your goal is too big? We’re the place for you.
- Are you totally intimidated by super shredded Fitness Barbie or Arnold Schwarzenegger style trainers? Do you want absolutely nothing to do with big barbells, yelling, grunting, or high intensity peer pressure blended with protein shakes and steroids? We’re the place for you.
- Do you want to lose weight or get in shape, but the bigger concern is to change your lifestyle so you can stay fit and healthy, and just plain feel better, not only about yourself in terms of confidence but your general health, energy, and mental focus? We’re the place for you.
- Have you been injured, mistreated, or turned off by another trainer somewhere at another gym? One who are there spent all their time on their cell phone, cancelled on you or was always running late, or put you through a workout so inappropriate for you that you couldn’t move for two weeks? We’re the place for you.
- Do you just plain hate exercise, or have no idea where to start? Do you feel like a drunk giraffe whenever you try to do an exercise, and you’d rather not have to see yourself in the mirrors while doing it? We are the place for you. (no mirrors!)
- Are you worried about being subjected to body shaming, and actually feeling worse about yourself once all your flaws, limitations, and and abilities are pointed out? Which would you rather have this awkward getting into shape or weight loss process be a positive and empowering experience? We are the place for you.
- Do you want to just be around a real women, with real life, real issues, real challenges, real jobs, real families, and real goals? Not a bunch of ladies trying to get BOTOX and implants and be on stage in a bikini and 4 inch clear heels, but the soccer moms next door or the woman in the office down the hall? We’re the place for you.
- Are you afraid of being told you can only eat chicken broccoli and rice cakes for the rest of your life? Are you quite certain that making massive drastic changes to your world is not going to be doable based on everything else you have going on? You know you need to change, but you’re looking for something with a little more realistic and practical? We are the place for you.
- Do you ever think “there’s no way I’ll have time to start working out. I am NOT going to spend hours a day at the gym – ain’t nobody got time for that!” If this is the voice in your head, we’re the place for you (30 minute workouts = winning!)
Any of these sound like you?
If YES and you’re ready to get started, you were just looking for the right fit, click here to request a free consultation today to learn more about our programs and which might be best for you!
If not, I encourage you to do a google search, ask around, and find the place you DO fit in so you can be supported in your fitness journey with a tribe of like minded people. Best of luck to you!